Dcoded Limited is based in Edinburgh, Scotland and was founded in 2002 by Dr Dominique Jacquel.
Dcoded provides a range of services relating to software development and has worked with clients ranging from very small startups, all the way to large international corporations. The range of solutions developed in all those years is diverse as shown by the sample below:
- Gerber and Excellon viewer and converter for rapid PCB prototyping machine
- Firewall embedded software based on OpenBSD
- Embedded Linux distribution for a Point of Sale video player and its dedicated internet-based content management system
- Laser controller software
- Emergency field hospital management system
- Image analysis software for DNA sequencing equipment
- Medical signal processing and visualisation applications
In all cases, our aim is to deliver high quality solutions with the minimum of overhead and complication.
For any enquiries contact: